Fine Art and Artisan Jewellery. Inspired by nature. Fueled by Tea and Dark Chocolate.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Earth Day Sale!



In honour of Earth Day, I am having a sale in my Etsy Shop! On April 22, everything in my shop is 20% off!

In the top photo is a bracelet made from recycled vintage copper wire. Below that are my "Bark" rings, made from reclaimed sterling silver wire. Just a couple of the earth-friendly things I have available.

I do my best to nuture and celebrate our beautiful planet every day in my work and play, so I don't have any plans to do anything big tomorrow. I will probably just take my recyclables to town, and continue my never ending quest for earth-friendly, locally produced (in the broad sense) supplies for my studio.

How are you celebrating Earth Day?

No comments: